Friday, December 14, 2007

Etsy Find of the Day: Gypsy and Twink

Based on your survey responses so far, you guys just love you some Etsy Finds. So without further adieu:

I know nothing about Etsy seller Gypsy and Twink, whose profile doesn't even list a location. All I know is that her (his? their?) painted-and-collaged wood creations make me covet in a way that's just a little bit frightening.

So simple, so sweet, so freakin' pretty. I WANT THEM ALL -- and if any of you even think about standing in my way ... Well, you better watch out, that's all I'm sayin'. (See what I mean about it being a little frightening?)

But seriously -- these petite confections, each of them unique, would be equally at home in a nursery or in a more grownup setting. I'd love to have a little menagerie of them perched on my windowsill, for instance, or let them migrate from bookshelf to dresser to tabletop.

Above: 2 Ladies, Red, $50

Pink Birds, $40

Bookish Owl, $40

Red Birds, $40

Pale Blue Elephant With Bird, $60

Pink Owl, $40

2 Love Horses, $50

Lady in Her House, $50

Two Birds, Turquoise, $40

Check out Gypsy and Twink's Etsy shop right here.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.