Thursday, March 6, 2008

Over and Out


I'm off to Portland, Oregon (again!), this time for a "design media" tour. I'll be checking out some of the great hotels in town, including the Ace, the deLuxe, and the Monaco; hitting the Pearl District's First Thursday Gallery Walk; meeting a few of PDX's many exciting designers, artists, chefs, and brewmeisters; eating too much and too well; making a stop at Portland's Crafty Wonderland; exploring a couple of Stumptown's charming neighborhoods; and hopefully meeting up with a fellow blogger or two. I am so excited! (Amy G., I owe you bigtime.)

I'll be back here and blogging on Wednesday, March 12. Until then, have a lovely week. If you're craving some eye candy in the meantime, please pay a visit to my awesome sponsors, listed directly to the right, to check out their wares. And don't forget all of the amazing blogs on my blogroll, also on the right. There are lots of women (and a few guys) all over the world working their butts off to produce incredible design blogs that you may never have heard of, but that are well worth a visit.

See you all next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are ready for your arrival! Can't wait to meet you in person. Safe travels.

From P-Town with love,

Elaine

PS - Shamefully, I have yet to check out the Ace Hotel. Pitiful, I know.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.