Friday, October 17, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: Kindling Accessories

Are you in a fall frame of mind yet? I'm trying, really I am -- but with the mercury hovering in the mid-80s here, it's not easy. We did take the kids to a pumpkin patch last weekend, but the whole notion of Halloween decorating and fall decor feels a little ridiculous when you're wearing shorts and flip-flops and mopping sweat off you brow. (I swear, between this absurd weather and the potential results in the upcoming election, Vancouver is looking better and better ... )

Anyway, I am at least attempting to get into a more autumnal mood at home. I don't tend to like things that are too seasonal or theme-y, but am drawn to more natural accents at this time of year -- simple branches, twigs with small clusters of berries, bowls filled with tiny white pumpkins, and acorns, pine cones, and fallen leaves collected on neighborhood walks.

These rustic pieces from aptly named Etsy seller Kindling are right up my alley: Simple, natural, and lovely. Above: Twig Picture Holder, $25

Small Stump Planter, $40

Wood Candle Holders, $40 per pair

Check out Kindling's Etsy shop right here.

1 comment:

Meander said...

I just adore that planter, too bad I kill everything, even succulents! :( so sad, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for sharing and have a divine weekend!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.