Friday, December 19, 2008

Over and Out


We're loading up the car and heading off to spend time with family in Palm Springs and L.A. during the remaining days of 2008, so I wanted to bid you all adieu for now. I hope that everyone has a peaceful and restful holiday filled with good friends, loved ones, yummy food, and maybe a shiny new bauble or two.

And thank you so much for all of your comments, emails, tips, links, and support this past year. Being a part of this worldwide blogging community has truly been one of the highlights of the last twelve months for me.

Happy Holidays to you all! I'll see you back here in the New Year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family! Have an awesome time in Palm Springs & LA!

PS--Thanks for book picks in your Amazon store. I found a great design book for my mother. Like she'd ever change her style. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your wonderful posts this past year. Have a great holiday!

Tegan said...

Thanks for being a daily inspiration to me throughout 2008. It has been an absolute pleasure to follow your blog. I do apologise for the lack of comments I have left here..but do hope you realise that I check out your updates every morning before I leave for school.
You are an amazing blogger!!
Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm so jealous since we're still digging out of the snow up here in Seattle!

Enjoy the sun!
Tiff

please sir said...

Oh that sounds fun! Loved seeing your house tour! happy holidays!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.