Monday, May 18, 2009

Etsy Find of the Day: Abigail Brown Birds

I just want to go on record that I'm completely over the whole bird thing. But I'll make a huge exception for these exquisite fabric avians from London-based textile artist Abigail Brown, which transcend the twee, tired trend and qualify as true works of art. They're not exactly inexpensive, but they are absolutely covetable. Above: Fabric Bird in Nest, $154

Blue Birds Canvas, $137

Large Fabric Bird White, $150

Pink Bird in Blossom Canvas, $204

Fabric Bird Blue Gray Cream, $125

Matchbox Tweeter, $31

See all of Brown's Etsy offerings right here (I'm a fan of her crafty foxes, too) -- and check out more of her handmade creations here.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Ha! I like birds but I'm also ready for the bird trend to cool off. I suppose you're allowed to make one exception and this is a great one.

Janelle

corine said...

aww, they are so sweet. I think they stand out of the birdy crowd.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.